The 2019-2020 booklist is now available.
This is a general booklist and contains the books for ALL courses and ALL Sections.
In order to obtain the 2019-2020 booklist: click here and select:
- your child’s year level: Level/Année (e.g. S4)
- your child’s language section (e.g. ES for the books taught in L1 Spanish)
- the section “ALL” to see the books for lessons taught in L2 (e.g. History/Geography as of S4)
Some subjects will not indicate books before September. In order to reduce the chances of mistakes/purchasing the wrong books, this booklist only contains isbn codes.
If you cannot open the book list, try using Google Chrome.
If you cannot use Google Chrome, click here for the booklist in pdf format.
N.B. maths (S4-S7):
- In accordance with the requirements of the mathematics curricula in S4 (2019-01-D-48 and 2019-01-D-49) and based on the decision by a panel of experts on 17 May 2019, the student must have a scientific calculator at the beginning of September 2019 which is neither graphical nor programmable. The model used in S3, if necessary, is sufficient.
- According to the requirements of the mathematics curricula of classes S5, S6 and S7 and based on the decision by a group of experts who met on 17 May 2019, the student must have at the beginning of September 2019, the TI-Nspire CX CAS calculator or TI-Nspire CX II-T CAS equipped with software, version 184.108.40.206 or higher.