Acceptance Pupil Code of Conduct (IT Charte included)
Akzeptanze Verhaltenskodex für die schüler(innen) – (ict Charter enthalten)
ATTENTION! The contents of this page must be read and accepted by the parents / guardians with his / her child (ren) at the same time.
The parent / guardian will receive a confirmation email to validate acceptance
If the family has two or more children in high school, ONE FORM PER CHILD MUST BE COMPLETED.
Acceptance is required
ACCEPTANCE TO SIGN HERE LOW – BEFORE 09/09/2020
- I will respect this code of conduct, my peers, my teachers, as well as all members of the
school community both on the school site and in its neighbourhood; I will respect all school property and the property of others.
- I will work to the very best of my ability and allow others to do the same.
- I will arrive at school and go to class on time, in possession of my ID card, agenda, books, and
school items necessary for lessons, as well as having done the work requested by teachers.
- I will dress in an appropriate manner in order not to cause disturbance, distraction or
- I will behave in a manner appropriate to a public place.
- I will not use profane or vulgar language or gestures or make offensive racial, ethnic, and
religious, gender or sexual comments.
- I will not fight, use force or intimidate any member of the school community, nor bring any
dangerous objects or a weapon of any kind to school. (See: Anti-bullying Policy)
- I will not bring to school, distribute at school, use in school or enter school under the
influence of any drug, including alcohol.
- I pledge not to smoke on the school site.
- I have noted that, for obvious security reasons, it is not allowed to sit in the hallways. And apart from sports lessons, ball games are subject to prior authorization.
- I pledge to accept the sanctions taken in accordance with the rules of behavior of the school and then to improve my behavior.
- I agree to read and comply with the IT Charter in force, with the rules for using Office 365 and other devices.
- I undertake to respect the internal rules of Physical Education in force.
- I agree to respect the rules of use of the library.
- I commit myself to know and respect the rules of general organization of the year in force.