An external student may be given permission to take part in school activities (maximum 1 day) as an external visitor between 1st October and 31st May (with the exception of project weeks).
However for security reasons the following procedure must be respected:
- Please request permission for the visit by e-mail at least one week in advance to the Vie Scolaire Educational Advisor, specifying the date and full name of the visitor and accompanying pupil as well as his/her class. (Last minute requests cannot be granted for organisational and security reasons.) (See form below)
- €5 needs to be paid for the insurance.
- A note (either the e-mail from the Vie Scolaire Educational Advisor giving permission or the receipt from the Chateau) should be presented to the teachers at the beginning of each lesson.
- Please contact the canteen on 02 373 86 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be able to eat in the canteen.
- Please contact the transport service on 02 373 86 07 or email@example.com to be able to take the school bus.