An external student may be authorised to stay in our school (maximum 1 day) as an external visitor between 1st October and 31st May (with the exception of project weeks – see the calendar ).
However for security reasons the following procedure must be respected:
- Please request permission for the visit by e-mail at least one week in advance to the Principal Educational Advisor (CPE), Mr. Louarn (firstname.lastname@example.org ), specifying the date and full names of the visitor and accompanying pupil as well as his/her class.(Last minute requests cannot be granted for organizational and security reasons.)
- Former S7 pupils coming for a short visit outside of classrooms (short break, lunch break): please ask to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the visit.
- Accident insurance (5€) should be paid (Mrs S.Williams – Château). Please present the e-mail from the CPE confirming the visit . You will be given a receipt.
- A note (either the e-mail from the CPE giving permission or the receipt from the Chateau) should be presented to the teachers at the beginning of each lesson.
- Please contact Mr Dillen on 02 373 86 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be able to eat in the canteen.
- Please contact Mr Herinckx on 02 373 86 07 or email@example.com to be able to take the school bus.
Welcome at EEB1!