FOR SCIENCE FESTIVAL AT EEBI IN 2022
Because of the uncertainty of the COVID-situation, this year the Science Festival is partially online AND in situ as well.
What do you need to know about participating?
- You have to prepare your project, according to the schedule. On the day of the Science Festival you (or your group) will present in the Salle Polivalente.
- There you have to show your work, research, experiments, data, and you have to come to a conclusion. The audience will be according to the covid-restriction at that time.
- We will record your max. 8 minutes long presentation. This video will be uploaded to an internal homepage that is only accessible by the science/biology/chemistry/physics and maths teachers of our school.
- Everybody in the school has one week to see as many project as many times as they want. The videos can be seen during science/biology/chemistry/physics/maths lessons between 24.01-28.01.
- The audience and the jury can ask you questions. Your answers will be a part of the evaluation.
- The Jury will give you points regarding the ESSS criteria.
- The winner will be announced 31st of January 2021.
4 kinds of Projects are accepted:
- scientific experiments
- verbalization of science
- Juniors : 1-3 secondary
- Seniors : 4-7 secondary
There will be valuable prizes!
We haven’t got any information about the ESSS and Science Fair at the moment. If they will organize these events, we will choose the best projects for them!
DEADLINES HAVE TO BE STRICTLY RESPECTED.
Fill in the FORM
Send the abstract
Send the presentation