- KiVa kick-off 20th of September
- KiVa weeks during the whole year. The last week of every month is a KiVa week. The KiVa flags indicate those weeks when the KiVa lessons take place.
- KiVa stand is planned at the School Day.
- Being part the first time in the students survey in May.
- the Kiva program has been continued in P4-5 and has been introduced in P2 and P3.
- in September all parents watched the KiVa video and got to know the members of the Team at the teachers-parents meeting.
- KiVa week – 27th November- 1st The Kiva members gave lessons to all classes in P2-P5.
- KiVa Bench – project of the year – painting together the Kiva bench, one for P3,4,5 and one for P2.
As part of the Kiva Program, during the school year 2016-2017, the students have participated in the Kiva Project. This project allowed students to carry out activities around the following ideas:
–The importance of well-being at school.
– I learn what bullying means.
– I say NO to bullying.
– We all fight together against bullying.
Here is a sample of the work for the Kiva Project 2016-2017