ATTENTION! DEADLINE 15 SEPTEMBER
(after this date the form will no longer be accessible)
- The contents of this page must be read and accepted only by the parents / guardians .
- The parent / guardian will receive a confirmation email to validate acceptance
- If the family has two or more children in high school, ONE FORM PER CHILD MUST BE COMPLETED.
- Any pupil who exits the school will not be allowed to re-enter, apart from students who possess a green card. (So leaving school before 15:45 prohibits the pupil from returning to take the school bus; to have a red card therefore means that you remain on the EEBI site until the bus departs at the end of the day.)
- An early departure will ONLY be permitted in case of an emergency or a medical visit, based on a specific request by e-mail from the parents to the Educational Advisor for your child’s year.
- Any pupil trying to or succeeding in leaving without permission, by taking advantage of a large outflow of pupils which makes the checking of individuals difficult, is acting contrary to school rules and shall be dealt with accordingly.
There are 3 different cards:
|Card and relevant year||Colour of
|Presence compulsory P1 to P9, or until
the end of lessons on Wednesdays and
|May arrive later and leave
earlier depending on
|Exit authorised during lunch
time (P6-P7, depending on
|S1 à S7||Red||√||No||No|
|S1 à S7**||Yellow||No||√||No|
**or absence of teacher at the beginning / end of the day (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 12:30 onwards; Wednesday from 11:50 onwards).
*** S6-S7 students during a free period
Here is the form to be filled in only by the parent/guardian and one form per child
(to advance in the form, click on the arrow on the right and bottom)