ATTENTION! DEADLINE 5 SEPTEMBER
- The contents of this page must be read and accepted only by the parents / guardians .
- The parent / guardian will receive a confirmation email to validate acceptance
- If the family has two or more children in high school, ONE FORM PER CHILD MUST BE COMPLETED.
- Any pupil who exits the school will not be allowed to re-enter, apart from students who possess a green card. (So leaving school before 15:45 prohibits the pupil from returning to take the school bus; to have a red card therefore means that you remain on the EEBI site until the bus departs at the end of the day.)
- An early departure will ONLY be permitted in case of an emergency or a medical visit, based on a specific request by e-mail from the parents to the Educational Advisor for your child’s year.
- Any pupil trying to or succeeding in leaving without permission, by taking advantage of a large outflow of pupils which makes the checking of individuals difficult, is acting contrary to school rules and shall be dealt with accordingly.
There are 3 different cards:
|Card and relevant year||Colour of
|Presence compulsory P1 to P9, or until
the end of lessons on Wednesdays and
|May arrive later and leave
earlier depending on
|Exit authorised during lunch
time (P6-P7, depending on
|S1 à S7 **||Red||√||No||No|
|S1 à S7**||Yellow||No||√||No|
*or absence of teacher at the beginning / end of the day (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 12:30 onwards; Wednesday from 11:50 onwards).
** Pupils coming by bus in the morning must enter school as soon as they have got off the bus.
Here is the form to fill out (to advance on the form, click on the arrow to the right and down)
Form not active