- Policy on Enrolment for the 2021/2022 school year is available on the European Schools’ website (eursc.eu) under “Enrolments”.
Article 12. Enrolments after the beginning of the school year
12.1 As from 6 September 2021, the following enrolment applications will be allowed, restrictively and on the strict condition that at the time of their submission within the meaning of Articles 2.6. and 2.7., the following three cumulative conditions are fulfilled, save in exceptional cases affecting the pupil concerned that are duly justified at the time of submission of the application:
a) they involve categories I, II* and II pupils for whom no other enrolment application for the 2021-2022 school year has been submitted,
b) the pupil concerned is being educated outside Belgium when the application is submitted,
c) one of the following two cases arises three months at the earliest before the start of the child’s actual schooling.
– one of the pupil’s legal representatives will be taking up his/her post
with one of the European Union institutions,
– one of the legal representatives residing outside Belgium will be settling in Brussels on a long-term basis in the context of a change to the family situation. […]
- The enrolment forms are available from the secretariats of the schools/sites or the forms can be downloaded from the intranets of the European institutions.
- In the current health context, the enrolment service remain closed to the public. Consequently, the enrolment or transfer application, accompanied by all the documents to be supplied must be sent by email (all the documents scanned into a single (ONE) PDF file) or by post.