2020/2021 School year
- IMPORTANT: COMMUNIQUE FROM THE CENTRAL ENROLMENT AUTHORITY CONCERNING THE 2nd ENROLMENT PHASE. 30/04/2020
- The Policy on Enrolment for 2020/2021 is available on the European Schools’ website (eursc.eu) under “Enrolments”.
- Enrolment forms are available on the intranet of the European institutions, and not on the European Schools’ websites.
Enrolments after the beginning of the school year
Article 12 of the Enrolment Policy stipulates:
12.1 As from 7 September 2020, the following enrolment applications will be allowed, restrictively and on condition that at the time of their submission within the meaning of Articles 2.3. and 2.4., the following three cumulative conditions are fulfilled, save in exceptional cases affecting the pupil concerned that are duly justified at the time of submission of the application:
a) They involve categories I, II* and II pupils for whom no other enrolment application for the 2020-2021 school year has been submitted;
b) The pupil concerned is being educated outside Belgium when the application is submitted;
c) One of the following two cases arises three months at the earliest before the start of the child’s actual schooling:
– one of the pupil’s legal representatives will be taking up his/her post in Brussels;
– one of the legal representatives residing outside Belgium will be settling in Brussels on a long-term basis in the context of a change to the family situation.
12.5 For pedagogical reasons, the CEA has set 19 March 2021 as the date after which no further enrolment applications may be submitted during the school year, no pupil being allowed to commence his/her schooling after 12 April 2021.